Is This You?
McHenry Capital works with people who want to get the most out of the next phase of their life – whatever that may be.
These are successful people that typically have a military background who may be currently active, in the reserve, or a veteran. We also work with those who did not serve.
The clients we work with are usually dealing with one or more of the following issues listed below. Do any of these statements ring true for you?
- I would like to get a hold of everything and organize my finances all in one place. I am busy and don’t have the time to stay on top of all of my finances and investments on a regular basis.
- I am worried about protecting my assets and retirement nest egg. I am not sure if I can afford the same lifestyle in retirement that I am currently living now. How do I turn my savings into an income stream that will last me for the rest of my life? How can I keep my cash flow intact?
- I am concerned about my estate – will it go to the right people and places I cherish the most? Is the government going to tax my estate when I die and leave very little to my heirs? How can I maximize the value of the transfer of my estate? I want to create a charitable legacy – how should I go about doing this?
- I am afraid about rising inflation and what it might do to my ability to afford things I currently buy and may need in the future. I am nervous about rising health care costs and how this could impact my retirement. I am worried about paying more in taxes.
- I am not sure when to take social security to maximize my lifetime benefits. I am not sure what I should do with my current employer retirement plan or military pension. I am troubled that my family is not adequately insured enough in the event of my death or disability. I want to talk all these issues over and make informed decisions to mitigate the risks.
- I am concerned my investments aren’t properly allocated to meet my long term goals. Am I taking on too much risk with my money? I am anxious about another “Great Recession” and how that could impact me financially.
- I am not completely satisfied with the current people helping me with my finances. I feel “lost in the shuffle” and “just another number”. These people really don’t understand me and my situation. I am interested in exploring my options for a fresh start and second opinion.
The clients who are most successful working with us are those who truly value having a close personable relationship beyond just the numbers.
They are willing to put in the work and collaborate with us to ensure a successful financial future. They don’t enjoy doing this on their own and would prefer to have someone handle their financial management for them.
Typically those who work best with us usually consist of the following:
- Military (Former or Current) – Active Duty, Reserve, Veteran
- Married with loving/supportive spouse
- Wonderful children
- Wants to retire or start encore career within 15 years or less
- Respects and values professional advice
- Is seeking a long term partnership with a trusted financial professional
- Values intimacy and working in a smaller professional environment
- Well respected in the community – has great friends
- Willing to put in the collaborative effort it takes to make things work
- Doesn’t take life too seriously – likes to have fun
Our clients prefer working with a completely independent firm whom they can trust and who has their best interest at heart at all times.
They are not seeking a bigger brand name company or a massive team of people to help them. They actually prefer a much more personable approach that takes into account their life history and merges this together with their money history. Ultimately they are seeking a more holistic approach to the management of their wealth so they can maximize their future Return on Life.
Where To Next?
Find out more about the ROL-IP and ROL-MP by clicking on Programs